- The most current Cumulative GPA for each gymnast must be used.
- GPA’s must be calculated on a non-weighted 4.0 Scale to the nearest thousandth – three decimal places (3.421). If your school has weighted grades, your school counselor will need to convert them to a 4.0 Scale. (You cannot just give those students a 4.0 GPA.) No values above 4.0 will be accepted.
- GPA’s must be verified by a school administrator or counselor.
- It is the responsibility of the Head Coach to be sure that the math work is completed at the bottom of the form. Use an additional page if needed. Be sure to include the following: Total Number of Gymnasts on Team, Number of Gymnasts Used (60% calculated number), Total GPA of Gymnasts Listed, and the Final Average Calculation
- Complete the online form by Jan. 29th, 2023.
If the above items are not followed, your submission will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact your Section Rep.