1. Years of Coaching and Membership of the Coaches Association (20 pts.)
2. Years in Professional Service Positions: (section rep, advisory, judging etc.) (10 pts.)
3. Involvement in Off-Season Training (camps, clinics etc.) (10 pts.)
4. Professional Development: Attendance at clinics, Gymnastics Congress etc. (15 pts.)
5. Coaching Record: Program Development, Improvement through the season, Conference/Section Finishes, Individual All-State, Individual All- American, State Meet Qualifiers. (15 pts.)
Nominations will be submitted focusing on the areas of consideration listed above. In addition, a letter of recommendation (200 words or less) from an active MGGCA member.
All selection committee members will review the nominee information, and a selection will be made on the criteria listed above no later than December 1st of the current season. Individuals will be notified of the induction no later than December 15th of the current gymnastics season and will be recognized at the Gymnastics State Tournament Banquet.