CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
Individuals selected as nominees must have shown a deep sense of responsibility in the manner in which they conducted themselves as coaches and demonstrated a dedication to the highest ideals of competitive interscholastic athletics.
- Of equal importance is the manner in which they conducted their programs, that they may be most beneficial to their players, their schools, and their communities, always reflecting a positive image of interscholastic athletics and/or coaches.
- They shall have demonstrated the characteristics of leadership, the ability to motivate and inspire and to guide and counsel young athletes.
- Nominees must have been active in coaching and/or athletic administration for a minimum of 25 years.
- Nominees must be a Life member of the MSHSCA to be nominated.
- Eligibility shall be limited to Coaches and Athletic Administrators.