MN Track & Field Association members,
We will holding association meetings again this year on July 16 at three different locations across Minnesota. Please consider attending one of the meetings if possible. We will have a number of topics to discuss and gather feedback to forward to the MSHSL and/or true team committee. We will give updates on the current MSHSL proposal for an additional class in Track & Field as well as the updated True Team bi-annual realignment.
We understand the date and locations will not work for everyone, if you can not make one of the meetings, please do not hesitate to contact with questions or comments.
2019 Track & Field Coaches Association members meetings:
1. "Northern" meeting: Alexandria High school on July 16 at 11:00 am. 4300 Pioneer Rd SE, Alexandria, MN 56308. Enter door 1 (main entrance). Hosted by Lee VanNyhuis and Meghan Orgeman
2. Metro Meeting: Wayzata High School on July 16th at 11:00am. 4955 Peony Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55446. Enter the main front door, turn left down the hallway after entering the school and the second floor forum room will be just inside on your left. Hosted by Aaron Berndt
3. Southern Meeting: July 16, 2019, @ 7:00 pm at the Little Thistle in Rochester, MN - 2031 14th St NW, Rochester, MN. Hosted By Gary Wade.
If unable to make it and have any questions/comments, contact email@example.com
The Nominees are in: Here are all the boys and girls nominated for the 2019 season.
The week leading up to the MSHSL state meet will include the unveiling of names advancing to each round of voting. Announcements will follow the following schedule:
1. Nominees list on Sunday, June 2.
2. The top 10 for each gender will be announced on Monday, June 3.
3. The final 3 will be announced the night before the day 1 sessions of the MSHSL meet
4. The winners announced with a presentation to the individuals during day 2 sessions of the MSHSL meet